Resilience Practice Yoga Series, Summer Website Membership
What is Resilience Practice Series?
Consists of twelve, 75 minute classes. It offers the opportunity to focus building the necessary physical strength to overcome common physical limitations, change postural patterns, and prevent strain and injury while practicing Yoga.
Includes, strength building + resistance flexibility, isometric drills, endurance building exercises, deep core strength & awareness, and breath work.
We finish each class with he hip openers, pranayama and relaxation/meditation.
Suitable for All Levels.
Variations are given, and you are invited to work progressively at your own level and ability.
Includes the Following:
- Isometrics: Strengthen the Hip Rotators
- Isometrics Drills: Strong Back and Core Practice
- Focus in Practice: Strengthening the Inner Thighs and Glutes
- Deep Core Strength Drills
- Establish New Physical Behaviours for Better Posture
- The Fire Practice: Detoxify
- Building Blocks for Handstand + Pranayama
- Lower Back Yoga Clinic: Strength
- Shoulder + Upper Back Mobility & Stability: Bound Twist Poses
- Hamstring, Glute & Core Stability
- Resistance for Strength & Flexibility
Summer Resilience Program €45 - Three Month Membership
July Resilience Program €25
Access to All Resilience Practices from July 6th - August 1st
August Resilience Program €25
Access to All Resilience Practices from August 1st - September 1st
How to Access Material:
- After registration create/use your Personal Login account for access to recorded classes.