Resilience Practice Yoga Series
What is Resilience Practice Series?
Consists of twelve, 75-minute classes. It offers the opportunity to focus on building the necessary physical strength to overcome common physical limitations, change postural patterns, and prevent strain and injury while practicing Yoga.
Includes, strength building + resistance flexibility, isometric drills, endurance building exercises, deep core strength & awareness, and breathwork.
We finish each class with hip openers, pranayama, and relaxation/meditation.
Suitable for All Levels.
Variations are given, and you are invited to work progressively at your own level and ability.
Includes the Following:
- Isometrics: Strengthen the Hip Rotators
- Isometrics Drills: Strong Back and Core Practice
- Focus in Practice: Strengthening the Inner Thighs and Glutes
- Deep Core Strength Drills
- Establish New Physical Behaviours for Better Posture
- The Fire Practice: Detoxify
- Building Blocks for Handstand + Pranayama
- Lower Back Yoga Clinic: Strength
- Shoulder + Upper Back Mobility & Stability: Bound Twist Poses
- Hamstring, Glute & Core Stability
- Resistance for Strength & Flexibility
- Embody The Quality of Resilience
- Never Expires Membership €99
- Three Month Membership €69
How to Access Material:
- After registration create/use your Personal Login account for access to recorded classes.