From Basics To Expansion- Entire Course
Mondays, 12 -Week Series
This new Yoga Series offers a solid foundation and progression of alignment and functional movement principles, and how these relate to yoga poses.
In this Series you will:
- Improve your postural alignment,
- Increase and refine your awareness and perception of body and movement.
- Build strength with isometrics & resistance work.
- Increase Flexibility, resiliency of fascia, and while preventing over extension & hyper-mobility.
- Learn the building blocks to help you get the most out of your practice and progress to more advanced poses.
All levels are welcome! Beginners and seasoned yoga enthusiasts will learn techniques to establish a home practice and make progress. If you are a yoga teacher, you will learn valuable tools to help deepen your practice and for sharing with others,
Series 1: September 21st, 28th,
October 5th, October 12th
Series 2: October 19th, November 2nd*
November 9th, November 16th
*No Class on Bank Holiday Monday, October 26th
Series 3: November 23rd - November 30th
December 7th - December 14th
Recordings will be available 24hrs after live session and available for 31 days.