Deep Stretch Series
A grounding, calming, active stretch yoga practice series. The focus is to cultivate strength, facilitate deep stretching, to prevent injury and overextension.
Instruction on key alignment, and use of resistance, progressive sequencing, mindfulness and breathing techniques, and deep relaxation are some of the vital components in this series.
All levels welcome. Modifications and prop variations are always given.
Available Practices in the Series
- Overcoming Hip Restrictions & Forward Bends
- Deep Extension of The Spine: Asymmetrical Backbends
- Deep Hamstring Stretch
- The Psoas Muscle - Somatic Practice
- Unlock the Upper Back and Shoulders: Wild Thing Pose
- Connecting to Our Center: Forward Bends and Meditation
- Clear the Mind with Yoga: Asana & Meditation
- Lower Back Yoga Clinic: Release Tension
- Thoracic Spine & Shoulder Release
- Tension Release: Hamstrings & Hips
- Yoga Therapy for The Knee Joints
- Back- Body Fascia & Muscle Release
- Front Body Extension & Release
- Whole Body Stretch
- Restore & Support: The Nervous System
Access to All Deep Stretch Classes in the Series
- Three Month Subscription €29